Say Hello to a Brand-new Smile with High-Quality Porcelain Veneers
Do you find yourself untagging yourself in social media photos because you don’t like how your smile looks? If yes, what is it that you don’t like about your smile? You may never have the smile of your dream, but with porcelain veneers from Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S at Farmington Hills, Michigan, that show-stopping smile is possible.
TEETH IMPERFECTIONS CAN DISAPPEAR WITH PORCELAIN VENEERS
Seeing naturally gorgeous teeth is rare. With years of living, maintaining a perfect grin borders on the impossible. Luckily, if you have the below teeth imperfections, porcelain veneers can transform your smile.
- Stained teeth: Whenever you think about discolored teeth, teeth whitening comes to your mind. Unfortunately, some teeth stains are too stubborn to respond to teeth whitening. That said, Dr. Richard Bernstein recommends porcelain veneers to disguise your discolored teeth.
- Broken/chipped teeth: Injury, decay, and teeth grinding may cause fractures and cracks on your teeth, but teeth veneers can improve the resilience and appearance of damaged teeth.
- Misshapen teeth: Oddly-shaped and sized teeth are likely to ruin your smile. Thanks to veneers, you can get a uniform smile just the way you have always wanted.
- Minor teeth gaps: Slight gaps in your teeth wreck your smile and impede your oral hygiene. However, porcelain veneers can cover up these gaps, completing your smile.
- Slight teeth misalignment: With porcelain veneers, you can straighten your smile without traditional orthodontic treatments.
No wonder porcelain veneers are one of the staples of modern dentistry, given their versatile nature. Dental porcelain veneers not only improve your cosmetic appearance but can also enhance your oral functionality.
DENTAL PORCELAIN VENEERS
After consultation with Dr. Bernstein, your teeth are prepared to create room for the veneers with minimal preparation. Then, we take precise impressions of your teeth and send the images to a dental lab to create your veneers. In the meantime, you will wear provisional veneers as you wait for your permanent veneers. Dr. Bernstein will determine the correct color, shape, and position with your input before fabricating the porcelain veneers.
When your veneers are ready, you will make an appointment with our dental office for installation. Before fitting, Dr. Bernstein ensures you love the color and shape of your veneers. If you are not comfortable with the veneers, we are happy to make the necessary adjustments to suit your needs. Once you are satisfied with your teeth veneers, we bond them in place using a special light. And just like that, you can now walk away feeling like a brand-new person!
The good thing with dental veneers is that, in most cases, the transformation of your smile is immediate.
COST OF VENEERS IN MICHIGAN
The cost of veneers may range between $1200 and $2,500 per tooth. The cost varies depending on the degree of difficulty in getting the ideal outcome. While the price of veneers may seem prohibitive, it’s worth it because this cosmetic procedure transforms your look for many years in one easy step!
INVEST IN YOUR SMILE TODAY!
Want to see what porcelain veneers can do for your smile? Please give Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S team in Farmington Hills, Michigan, a call by dialing 248.636.2100. Dr. Bernstein and his team will install high-quality veneers that last for more than 15 years with proper care.Back to Porcelain Veneers Page