Cosmetic dentistry procedures available with Dr. Richard Bernstein
- Porcelain veneers – with facings of porcelain, patients can disguise many issues that can occur on the anterior teeth at the front of the smile. These restorations cover a variety of problems, including gaps, chips, cracks, and permanent discoloration.
- Dental implants – replacing teeth missing from the smile is done easily and permanently with the use of dental implants. These versatile titanium restorations ensure patients replace one or more teeth effectively by using the jawbone as the foundation.
- Tooth-colored fillings – when cavities occur, it is essential that patients seek restoration with a dentist. Dr. Richard Bernstein uses tooth-colored resin to address cavities aesthetically, ensuring not only that the problem is addressed, but that there are no side effects and problems that can occur with traditional silver amalgam fillings.
- Dental crowns – when a tooth has been impacted by surgery or trauma, it may benefit from the placement of a dental crown. These restorations are made of porcelain and are bonded over the visible portion of the tooth to add strength and functionality when problems arise.
- Dental bridges – missing teeth impact more than just the appearance of the smile; they can affect the functionality. With dental bridges, patients can effectively and affordably replace missing teeth and do so in a way that requires minimal care and attention compared to dentures.
- Orthodontics – straightening the teeth can enhance the smile, but it can also address bite alignment issues that can cause unwanted wear on surrounding teeth. Overbites, underbites, and crossbites can be improved with orthodontics, as well as gaps, spaces, and misaligned teeth.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are an economical option for patients and are often covered by their dental insurance. Dentures are removable but can be kept in place with methods such as implant-retained dentures.
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile is easy with the help of our professional staff. Our whitening solutions can whiten teeth up to eight shades brighter with ease, easily improving the smile faster and more noticeably than any over-the-counter whitening product on the market today!
How to transform your entire smileWith smile design and full mouth reconstruction, our team can also completely and dramatically improve your smile. By combining many of the above treatments, we can ensure a transformation like you have never imagined. Dr. Richard Bernstein listens to his patients to develop a treatment plan that works for them and their budget to enhance the smile.
Are you interested in enhancing your smile?Contact Dr. Richard S. Bernstein of Farmington Hills, MI, to discuss the benefits of cosmetic dentistry solutions available in our state-of-the-art office. We are conveniently located at 31158 Haggerty Road and can be reached by calling 248.636.2100 to schedule an appointment.
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page