Invisalign at Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S, Farmington Hills
Invisalign TreatmentYou can say goodbye to uncomfortable, ugly metal braces forever with invisible braces from Invisalign! This technologically advanced orthodontic system uses clear aligners to move teeth gently, in small increments. Dr. Richard Bernstein is trained in the Invisalign system, and approaches straightening teeth with the same precision, and artisan skill he uses in smile design.
Most Invisalign cases take 12 to 24 months to achieve optimal results. The time frame is comparable to metal braces. The difference lies in the comfort and inconspicuous nature of Invisalign.
What Does Treatment Involve?
- Change aligner trays every two weeks.
- You should visit Dr. Bernstein for a check-up every six weeks. Alterations can be made to the treatment plan, if needed.
- Wear your aligners at least 22 hours every day. They are meant to be removed only for oral hygiene, and while eating.
- Clean your teeth well after every meal.
- Follow any instructions that Dr. Bernstein gives you.
The Invisalign AdvantageLike many dental procedures, the first step is taking x-rays, photos, and impressions. However, this is where the similarities stop. This system uses sophisticated software and technologically advanced laboratory facilities to provide a truly cosmetic way to straighten teeth.
- Your information is sent to the Invisalign laboratory, where it is digitized.
- Dr. Bernstein works with three-dimensional images, showing precision tooth movements.
- He can see, and show you, the expected result in detail before treatment begins.
- In a computerized manufacturing process, your aligners are fabricated according to his specifications.
Now you can straighten your smile, without discomfort and embarrassment! Call or email Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S. today, and ask about our invisible braces.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.