Enjoy dental restorations and personalized smile makeovers with Farmington Hills area dentist
By Dr. Richard Bernstein
At the practice of Dr. Richard S. Bernstein, patients in the area of Farmington Hills, MI have access to solutions that are personalized and developed just for them. With the use of dental restorations and orthodontic treatment, patients can rejuvenate their smile and enjoy complete makeovers from start to finish! Our practice is equipped with some of the latest devices and we are trained in providing solutions that work. In addition, Dr. Richard S. Bernstein is the only dentist in the state of Michigan who is accredited by the American Society for Dental Aesthetics with a strong focus on cosmetic treatments.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a personalized dental plan that is developed for patients who have a variety of concerns with the appearance of their smile. Using a combination of dental restorations and other treatments, patients can rest easy knowing their entire smile can be transformed for the better. Smile makeovers are developed with the help of patients during their initial consultation appointment, during which they discuss the areas of concern they want to address and find out how they can do so.
What treatments are available for a smile makeover?
Smile makeovers can be simple or complex. Some patients start with a single cosmetic treatment and then continue to move forward with aesthetic solutions because they realize how affordable and natural-looking the results can be. We welcome patients to ask about each of these solutions during their initial consultation visit and determine if they are viable candidates. Below are just a few of the options available to our patients for their consideration while developing their smile makeover treatment plans:
- Porcelain veneers – Ceramic restorations called veneers are fabricated to bond onto the fronts of teeth to cover imperfections that can detract from one’s smile. This includes coverage of permanent staining, gaps between teeth, or teeth that are broken or misshapen. Veneers are made to match the existing teeth for seamless and natural integration.
- Dental crowns – Coverage of teeth as a whole can be achieved with the placement of dental crowns. Also made of ceramic, dental crowns are perfect for patients with molars that are broken or have undergone procedures such as root canal therapy to address infection or disease. Crowns are common in both general and cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental bridges – Replacing one or more teeth in a row can be done with the use of dental bridges. Bridges are ceramic restorations which include false teeth bonded to dental crowns. The crowns are placed on each end to be used to anchor the false teeth in place using the existing teeth. Dental bridges are a long-term option when compared to a denture and less expensive than dental implants.
- Dental implants – Patients seeking permanent solutions to tooth loss may ask about dental implants. These versatile restorations made of titanium appear as a small screw that is surgically placed into the bone of the jaw. When completed, the implant stimulates bone growth for a strong foundation, and the implant itself is restored with either dentures, a bridge, or a crown.
- Professional teeth whitening – Over-the-counter whitening products do not compare to professional brightening solutions. Bleaching the teeth is one way to address yellowing and staining that can occur from food and beverage consumption. Additionally, our professional bleaching treatments can also address naturally dull teeth caused by genetics and provide patients with a brilliant new smile quickly and easily under the care and attention of a dentist.
- Invisalign – Patients seeking orthodontic treatment without the embarrassing brackets and wires are welcome to ask Dr. Richard Bernstein about aligner therapy using Invisalign trays. This is a wonderful alternative to braces for straightening the teeth and in some cases for bite alignment.
Interested in learning about dental restorations for personalized smile makeovers?
Dr. Richard S. Bernstein and his team use advanced dental procedures to provide a wide range of restorative options for his patients. Whether you live in the area of Farmington Hills, Walled Lake, or West Bloomfield, MI, our practice is here to help. Contact us at 248.636.2100 to learn about the advantages of smile makeovers with a dedicated, accredited professional. Our practice is conveniently located at 31158 Haggarty Road for patients in the community to enjoy easy access to quality dental care.
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.
Back to Smile Makeover Home Page