Detroit dentist specializes in smile makeover
By Dr. Richard Bernstein
Since attaining his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree in 1985, Dr. Bernstein has been dedicated to furthering his clinical training and experience by maintaining a rigorous calendar of continuing education in the latest technologies and dental advances. As one of only 500 dentists worldwide, and the only doctor in Michigan, accredited by the American Society for Dental Aesthetics, he is a recognized leader in all aspects of dental care, especially cosmetic dentistry and smile design.
Whatever imperfections might bother you about your teeth, a smile makeover can have you smiling with joy and confidence. After a comprehensive consultation with Dr. Bernstein to address your concerns, goals, and expectations, a custom-tailored plan of care will be created for you and it may include one or several of the following treatments:
A smile makeover begins with a smile design, using your preferences and Dr. Bernstein's expertise, along with the aesthetics of symmetry and proportion, smile catalogs, shape and color guides, and 3-dimensional models of your desired smile.
Your smile makeover may include one to several of our wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive dental services, such as:
- Professional teeth whitening
- In-office ZOOM!, light-activated bleaching
- At-home, daytime or nighttime bleaching trays
- Dental implants - replacing the entire root of the tooth as well as the visible portion
- Dental crowns - an artificial tooth that can cover and protect many problems with a tooth and restore the appearance
- Bridges - a prosthetic tooth or teeth that cover the gap created by missing teeth
- Composite bonding - a versatile resin or plastic material can be applied to the teeth and smoothed and shaped to change the color or proportions of a tooth
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Invisalign - the discreet, invisible, and removable alternative to braces
- Porcelain veneers - ultra-thin strips of porcelain that can be shaped and designed to change the appearance of the fronts of the teeth, filling in gaps, changing proportions of the teeth, and creating a whiter, straighter smile
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.
Back to Smile Makeover Home Page