Transform your smile at Walled Lake dental practice with a smile makeover
By Dr. Richard Bernstein
A smile makeover, also known as full mouth rehabilitation or reconstruction, is a series of procedures done to improve the aesthetics of the teeth and gums. During a smile makeover, patients may be introduced to a wide range of cosmetic dentistry solutions which can be used to dramatically improve the aesthetics of the teeth and gums. These may include:
- Dentures — full and partial dentures can be used to replace missing teeth and restore the function and beauty of the smile.
- Dental implants — missing teeth are easily replaced with dental implants, one of the “gold standards” in restorative dentistry.
- Dental bridges — a wonderful alternative to implants and dentures, dental bridges can replace a missing tooth within a dental arch to eliminate unwanted spaces.
- Crowns — coverage of an entire tooth with a dental crown can help strengthen it and provide it with protection.
- Invisalign orthodontics — when traditional braces are not necessary, patients may be able to improve mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth with Invisalign clear aligner trays.
- Porcelain veneers — beautiful restorations such as veneers can cover imperfections and restore the breathtaking beauty of the smile.
- Teeth whitening — professional grade whitening products far surpass the results patients can achieve with over-the-counter alternatives.
Dr. Richard S. Bernstein, DDS and his team at Walled Lake are ecstatic to have a large line-up of cosmetic services available to new and existing patients in the area. Those interested in smile rehabilitation may want to take the time to learn about the smile makeover and what it can accomplish in terms of repairing not only the beauty of the smile but the function.
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.
Back to Smile Makeover Home Page