The benefits of professional dental bleaching in Farmington Hills, MI
You can’t walk past the oral care aisle in the drug store without noticing all the whitening products. The trouble is, after using these products; most people are disappointed with their results.
Why is that?The bleaching agent used in consumer whitening products is much weaker than it is in professional applications. In Farmington Hills, patients turn to Dr. Richard S. Bernstein, DDS to achieve a dramatically whiter smile.
There are many benefits to a brilliantly white smile, including:
- Leave a lasting first impression. There have been many studies done about people’s perceptions of others immediately after meeting them. Clean, white smiles are warm and welcoming which can create a great first impression.
- It makes you look younger. Discolored teeth are often associated with getting older. Whitening your smile can make you look years younger.
- Improves your oral health. We’ve noticed that patients who have spent time and money whitening their teeth tend to practice better oral hygiene and maintain regular dental visits to keep their smile looking beautiful.
- Boosts your mood. When you love your smile, you tend to show it more often. Smiling causes the body to release endorphins which naturally improve your mood. When you smile more, you feel better!
- Becomes a professional asset. A beautiful, white smile conveys intelligence and responsibility which can improve your professional relationships or job opportunities.
Call us at 248.636.2100. today to schedule your teeth bleaching consultation.
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.
Back to Teeth Whitening Home Page