Dental Implants at Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S, Farmington Hills
Dental implants are considered the superior option for replacement of missing teeth. These tiny root-form titanium cylinders are implanted in the jawbone for ultimate stability. When Dr. Richard Bernstein lost a tooth in October 2011, he chose this option.
Why are implants so highly recommended?
- Reliable - Dental implants have an average success rate of 90 to 95 percent.
- Versatile - Implants can replace one, several, or all teeth. They can be used to stabilize dentures, eliminating slippage and the need for adhesive. People with dentures can change their lives by having their dentures supported by implants.
- Predictable - Dental implants have a highly predictable success rate, and are considered a permanent tooth replacement option.
- Tooth saving - The quality of adjacent teeth is not sacrificed for dental implants. Traditional bridges, on the other hand, require that neighboring teeth be altered. Leaving your natural teeth untouched is a significant benefit to your overall health.
- Confidence - With dental implants, you can eat and speak with freedom and comfort. The stability of implants offers freedom from irritating wobbles and clicks of dentures. You can say goodbye to messy adhesives, and worries about misplacing your dentures.
- Aesthetics - Dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth. Because implants integrate with your bone structure, they can prevent the gum and bone deterioration associated with dentures and bridgework. No one will be able to tell that you have a replacement tooth.
- Durable - With proper care, implants should last for the rest of your life.
- Convenient -Dr. Bernstein has the expertise and facilities to place and restore dental implants, so you won't be referred out to another office.
Generally, the procedure for implant placement is relatively simple, and with local anesthetic, you should feel nothing at all. It will take between three and six months for the bone and implant to integrate. Most patients are very surprised that there is little to no discomfort following the placement of implants. At that time, you can return to our office, where your brand new tooth or teeth will be put in place.
Are you ready to fill the gaps in your smile? Come to Richard Bernstein DDS for a stunning smile that can last a lifetime!
Read What Our Patients Are Saying
Five star review from Google+
Dr Bernstein and his staff were truly amazing. I broke more than half of my front tooth off at work, and my dentist of over 20 years couldn't see me for days, but dr Bernstein squeezed me in same day! He and Rebecca did an incredible job repairing my tooth. Not only does it look brand new again, but they were so funny and professional! My new dentist for sure!