Family Dentistry at Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S, Farmington Hills
Why children love Dr. Bernstein:
- They can watch cartoons while their teeth are cleaned.
- Your child can take home his or her favorite toy from our kid's toy box.
- There is a play area in the waiting room.
- We will take a photo of your child and post it on the board in our office.
- Once a month, we randomly select the name of one child and send him or her a gift certificate for $20.00 at a local toy store.
- Dr. "B," as the little ones call him, is kind and gentle. He works to educate children about the importance of oral hygiene and the consequences of gum disease and cavities without frightening them.
Why adults love Dr. Bernstein:
- There is a television in every room, including the reception area.
- We keep a refrigerator in the reception area, stocked with water and mineral water.
- Hot coffee, cocoa, and tea are available at all times.
- Dr. Bernstein works one Saturday every month, for your convenience.
- We provide comprehensive family dental care under one roof. Anything from sleep apnea treatment to the placement of dental implants is available right here, in our office, which can save multiple visits to different professional offices.
- Every procedure is done aesthetically.
Despite his specialized cosmetic skills, Dr. Bernstein maintains a strong focus on preventive care and patient education. Health and aesthetics are both the top priority in our office. Don't compromise, when you can have the very best for your family.
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.
Read What Our Patients Are Saying
Five star review from Google+
I have always hated going to the Dentist, until I became a patient here!! I actually ENJOY getting my teeth cleaned and my dental appointments. Both the Doctor and the staff are TOP NOTCH, and I won't go anywhere else. They have always been great with everything!! Appointments, emergencies, billing and even root canals!
They are great people, caring, professional, and will make you smile and laugh when you would least expect it. I have always been someone who HATED going to the dentist, but that has all changed since going here.
I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!