Welcomes Residents of Michigan
Dr. Richard S. Bernstein can help in changing your life for the better. He specializes in smile makeovers and he was named one of the Best Dentists in America for the Woodward/White location in a national publication. He features a wide range of services, which include implant dentistry, Zoom! in-office teeth whitening, and aesthetic and restorative procedures to improve beauty and function of the smile. He is dedicated to providing superior care for new and existing patients in his practice and he continually educates himself on state-of-the-art developments in the field of dentistry to stay abreast of all that is happening in this ever-changing field.
Some of the wide range of services provided in his facility includes:
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Gum disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention
- Invisalign orthodontics
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Implant dentistry
- Full and partial dentures
- Porcelain veneers
- Complete smile makeover/rejuvenation
- In-office teeth whitening
If you live in or around the Farmington Hills, Michigan area and are interested in learning more about one of the area’s best dentists, contact Dr. Richard S. Bernstein and his team at his general and cosmetic dentistry practice. He welcomes new patients to his facility to educate themselves on the advantages of good oral health care and help them in repairing broken, unattractive smiles for better function and aesthetics.
General and Cosmetic DentistryGeneral and Cosmetic Dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person's teeth, gums and/or bite. For the best local dentist, come to the office of Dr. Richard S. Bernstein in Farmington Hills, Michigan, area. Read More
Richard S. Bernstein D.D.S
Connect with Dr. Richard Bernstein on Linkedin
With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Bernstein is a renowned cosmetic dentist and is passionate about providing the best for his patients, making him a respected pillar of trust amongst his community. He possesses a Masters in Biochemistry - WSU School of Medicine, and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery - University of Detroit.He is presently a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Diplomate in the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD) to name a few.
- Making cavities disappear: Tooth colored fillings in Farmington Hills
- 4 things you should consider in order to choose the right dentist near Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Top reasons to visit your dentist in the Walled Lake area for Invisalign treatment
- To rejuvenate your smile, see your dentist in the West Bloomfield area
- Top reasons Dr. Bernstein in Farmington Hills is the right dentist for you
- Dental questions in Michigan: What is a cosmetic dentist?